High Grange is an approved participating builder in the Government backed 'Help to Buy' scheme. This scheme allows homebuyers to purchase a new property with just 5% deposit.
The Main Points
- Help to Buy is available to all new homebuyers, not just first-time buyers
- A minimum deposit of 5% is required to qualify
- The Government will lend the buyer up to 20% of the value of the property being purchased through an equity loan
- This loan is interest-free for the first 5 years
- You will only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from your mortgage provider
- The loan can be completely repaid at any time or, upon the sale of your home
- Help to Buy is only available for the purchase of new build homes
- The maximum home purchase is £600,000
- Discuss your proposals/ideas with High Grange
- Read 'Buyers Guide'
- Once you have everything in order and have made your decision, contact High Grange where we will advise of the next steps to take.