High Grange Developments
Established in 1998 High Grange Developments Limited is a family owned business operating on the edge of the Lake District National Park in Cumbria. Its headquarters are in Whitehaven.
High Grange limits the number of dwellings under construction at any one time. By concentrating its resources in this manner, it ensures that quality is never compromised and that the highest standards of craftsmanship are used during every stage of construction, right through to interior decorating. Many property sales result from personal recommendations from existing clients.
All the tradesmen on a High Grange development are employed on the basis of their ability to work to traditional high standards. Quality is never compromised for speed. Investing in training and utilising the local employment base ensures a healthy flow of skilled craftsmen. Trainees are comprehensively schooled in the disciplines and standards expected of a High Grange craftsman. High Grange holds the ‘Investors in People’ Standard.
Every High Grange home is provided with an LABC New Home Warranty. This ensures that the building standards are maintained at premium levels during each stage of construction. This quality intensive approach has been recognised by a constant stream of awards from the supervising authorities.
- Help To Buy
Winners of the ‘Development of the Year’ for Keekle Meadows Phase 4
LABC Bricks Award
Winners of ‘Overall Developer of the Year’
LABC Bricks Award
Winners of the ‘Development of the Year – North’ for Keekle Meadows
LABC Bricks Award
'Best House Building Company 2016 – Cumbria'
AI Business Award
‘Highly Commended’ in the ‘Development of the Year 11 - 50 units’ for Keekle Meadows, Mill Hill.
The Bricks, LABC Warranty Awards
Winner ‘Premier Guarantee Build Quality Award’ for Rowangate, Hensingham
Sunday Times British Homes Awards
Winner National LABC Warranty ‘Development of the Year’ for Rowangate, Hensingham
LABC National Awards
‘Highly Commended’ for Eaglesfield Village Hall - LABC Regional Awards
Winner ‘Best New Dwelling’ for Bungalow at Ghyll Grove - Allerdale Borough Council
Winner ‘Best Community Building’ for Eaglesfield Village Hall - Allerdale Borough Council
‘Highly Commended’ for Mariners Way - LABC National Awards
National award ‘Builder of Excellence’ - Zurich Customer First Awards
Overall winner for the ‘Best Site in UK’ for Mariners Way - Zurich Customer First Awards
Winner ‘Best Site in North of England and Scotland’ for Howgill Close - Zurich Customer First Awards
Winner ‘Best Builder in North of England and Scotland’ - Zurich Customer First Awards
Winner ‘Best Multiple Builder in Allerdale’ - Allerdale Borough Council
Commendation as ‘Best Builder in North of England and Scotland’ - Zurich Customer First Awards
High Grange is an approved participating builder in the Government backed 'Help To Buy' scheme. This scheme allows homebuyers to purchase a new property with just 5% deposit.
The Main Points
- Help To Buy is available to all new homebuyers, not just first-time buyers
- A minimum deposit of 5% is required to qualify
- The Government will lend the buyer up to 20% of the value of the property being purchased through an equity loan
- This loan is interest-free for the first 5 years
- You will only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from your mortgage provider
- The loan can be completely repaid at any time or, on the sale of your home
- Help To Buy is only available on new build homes
- The maximum home purchase is £600,000
- Discuss your proposals/ideas with High Grange
- Read 'Buyers Guide' at www.helptobuynw.org.uk
- Once you have everything in order and have made your decision, contact High Grange where we will advise of the next steps to take